Maxim carries a full line of portable rugged photo-ionization detectors (PIDs) specifically designed for screening total volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene (BTEX) in either parts per million (ppm), or parts per billion (ppb). Our PIDs can be utilized for spot measurements, sample screening, or the use of data-logging capabilities for short term to long-term monitoring projects.
Our instrumentation rentals includes a calibration certificate and we are more than happy to provide product training and full technical support.
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Industrial hygiene and saftey assessments
- Soil sample screening for petroleum hydocarbons, or solvents
- Monitoring well headspace vapour
- Soil vapour/sub-slab monitoring