DustTRAK II Model 8532
Handheld DUST AND AEROSOL MONITOR
The DustTRAK II model 8532 is a handheld battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.
The DustTRAK II can be utilized for spot measurements, screening, or the use of data-logging capabilities for short-term to long-term monitoring projects.
- 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- PM1, PM 2.5, PM 10, and respirable size fractions
- Rugged, portable field assessment tool
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface with color touch-screen for effortless operation
- 5 MB of on-board memory (>60,000 data points = 45 days at 1-minute logging interval)
- Battery life = 12 with internal lithium-ion
DustTRAK II General information
DustTRAK II Impactor installation
DustTRAK II Calibration tutorialDownload Brochure
DustTrak DRX DustTRAK II Model 8530