Solinst Model 3001 Levelogger 5 Series
The Levelogger 5 instruments are a highly accurate, self-contained water level & temperature datalogger specifically designed for a wide range of field programs.
- Short-term and long-term water level monitoring.
- Hydrogeological investigations (slug, pump, or step-tests).
- Long-term water level monitoring in groundwater wells and surface water bodies.
- Stream gauging, lake, and reservoir management.
- Watershed, drainage basin, and recharge monitoring.
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring.
- Water supply and tank level measurement.
- Mine de-watering and landfill leachate management.
The Levelogger 5 instruments offer users a variety of customizable sampling options and installation methods from simple wire-line or rope, direct read communication, and Bluetooth communication, to remote telemetry access.
- Rugged design and can withstand 2x over-pressurization
- Easy to use software interface
- Memory capacity of up to 150,000 readings
- Customizable sampling modes
- Battery life = 10 years based on a 1-minute sampling rate
The Levelogger 5 instruments are available in several different pressure ranges:
|M5||5 m (16.4 ft.)|
|M10||10 m (32.8 ft.)|
|M20||20 m (65.6 ft.)|
|M30||30 m (98.4 ft.)|
|M100||100 m (328.1 ft.)|
|M200||200 m (656.2 ft.)|
The Levelogger 5 instruments can be connected to the full Solinst software by the USB optical reader with a field PC, this allows the user to perform instrument programming, starting/stopping, and data downloading:
The Solinst App Interface device allows users the ability to use an iOS or Android smartphone to connect via BlueTooth to perform the same functions as a field laptop:
Oil/Water Interface Meters Levelogger Jr