SS Monsoon Submersible Pump
The stainless steel Monsoon Pump is capable of pumping from 120 feet below ground level by simply connecting to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continous sampling, purging, and hydrogeological tests.
- Ideal for 2" diameter monitoring wells (pump has a 1.82" diameter).
- 3/8" ID tubing is connected to the pumps barb (can be modified to use other tubing types).
- Easy to operate and powered by a 12V battery.
- Stainless steel constructions allows the pump to be used in harsh conditions.
- Flow rate controller allows users to easily vary the flow rate.
- The pump is mounted on a reel assembly for easy transport and deployment.
- Simple to clean and decontaminate.
The variable flow rate controller allows for controlled pumping for low-flow, or for pump tests:
The optional in-line check valves are ideal during pump-tests and well purging as they prevent the backflow of water into the well when the pump is shut off:
Pump rates can vary depending on depth to water conditions:
Recommended product for Hydrogeological tests: Levelogger Series (click here)
Hydrolift Submersible Pump